I am pleased to provide you complimentary one-time access to my published articles as PDF files for your own personal use. Any further/multiple distribution, publication or commercial usage of this copyrighted material would require submission of a permission request to the appropriate journal or publisher.
- Opdam, P., Nassauer, J. I., Wang, Z., Albert, C., Bentrup, G., Castella, J.-C., McAlpine, C., et al. (2013). Science for action at the local landscape scale. Landscape Ecology, 28(8), 1439–1445.
- Nassauer, J. I., and P. Opdam. 2008. Design in science: Extending the landscape ecology paradigm. Landscape Ecology 23: 633-644.
- Corry, R.C. and Nassauer, J. I. 2005. Limitations of using landscape pattern indices to evaluate the ecological consequences of alternatives plans and designs. Landscape and Urban Planning 72:4 pp 265-280.
- Nassauer, J. I., and Corry, R. C. 2004. Using normative scenarios in landscape ecology. Landscape Ecology 19: 343-356.
- Nassauer, J. I. 2003. Methodological Challenges for Defining and Measuring Agricultural Landscape Indicators. p. 37-46 In Agricultural Impacts on Landscapes: Developing Indicators for Policy Analysis, W. Dramstad and C. Sogge, eds. Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development and Norwegian Institute of Land Inventory. 329 pp.
- Nassauer, J.I. 1983. Framing the Landscape in Photographic Simulation.Journal of Environmental Management. 16:4.